Dean's Information Treasure Chest

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Welcome to the Treasure Chest

Hi there everyone!

I have just started this blog today and plan to fill it full of a treasure chest of helpful information on a consitent basis. I will basically research and write about anything and will even take requests! I am an educator by profession and have been doing this type of work my whole life. Now is the time to use all that information and put it out there for everyone (if I only had a dime for everytime somebody has said to me you have so much useless information in your head). I do not consider my information useless however. On the contrary, I consider it to be very valuable and helpful to others. My first official entry will appear later today and it will be on getting yourself out of debt. This is something I struggled with throughout my life but have finally got control of it. Join me later and I will share with you the methods I followed to do just that.

Cheers
Dean

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home